ASESORIA PEREIRA has as its main objective that the quality of services guarantee the satisfaction and expectations of our clients.
We offer a comprehensive service to our customers (both companies and people) based on:
1) Tax, labor and accounting advice.
2) Farm administration.
3) Service to entrepreneurs.
We understand that this objective is achieved through the implementation of structured, defined, revised and controlled work methods.
Therefore, we seek a continuous recycling of our staff to ensure the best possibility of our services, the consolidation of knowledge, motivation and ongoing training, and to fulfill our task of Customer Service in the most effective, efficient and complete way possible.
We are committed so that each employee of ASESORIA PEREIRA is responsible for the quality of their work. We introduce continuous improvement systems in our way of working, based on the control of the errors themselves and the indications of the staff and customers, that are convenient.
To develop our services we rely on compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, and the necessary regulations that apply to us.
If our entire company, starting with Management, we get involved in this policy, we ensure the future and stability of our company, since:
1) If we offer services in terms of quality and price appropriate to what the customer expects, we will get a satisfied customer.
2) A satisfied customer is a customer who will trust us again in his next needs.
3) A satisfied customer is a client of the future who will speak well of us to other potential clients.
4) If we ensure the client we also ensure the future, we ensure the continuity of our company, and therefore, our salaries and stability.
Each year, at ASESORIA PEREIRA, we define Quality Objectives to ensure that we trace the strategy and indicate continuous improvement through specific improvement goals.
The management of ASESORIA PEREIRA makes this policy accessible and makes it available to all its employees, customers and suppliers, and to the general public, and interested parties. It is kept up to date through periodic reviews, coinciding with the management system reviews by the Directorate, in order to take into account changes in the environment conditions and the information received. In this sense, it provides and will provide all the necessary human, technical and economic means to achieve the objectives and goals established periodically and periodically.