1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: ADVICE PEREIRA 2002, SLP (hereinafter ASESORIA PEREIRA), domiciled for this purpose in Pasaje Riu Llobregat, 10-12, 08917 of BADALONA (BARCELONA) and with NIF: B62727300 and Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 34263, Folio 0193, Page 246863. E-mail Contact information: email@example.com of the website www.asesoriapereira.com
2. USERS: The access and / or use of this ASESORIA PEREIRA portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, if applicable, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: ASESORIA PEREIRA provides access to a multitude of information or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to ASESORIA PEREIRA or its licensors (if any) to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that ASESORIA PEREIRA may offer through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to (i) incur in illegal, illegal or contrary to good activities faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology of terrorism or attempt against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of ASESORIA PEREIRA, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
ASESORIA PEREIRA reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, ASESORIA PEREIRA will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: ASESORIA PEREIRA complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Development Regulation of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. The user may at any time exercise their right to modify and cancel their data to ASESORIA PEREIRA. On the other hand, ASESORIA PEREIRA will have the file of queries received and the user may also exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, and with the purpose of attending to the queries received from the web form or attending to the subscription requests to the newsletter of ASESORIA PEREIRA Likewise, ASESORIA PEREIRA informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce requesting consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: ASESORIA PEREIRA owns the domain and has a license to use the web programs and services, design and structures necessary for its operation. These rights are not applicable or extend in any way to the user or web visitor.
Similarly, the website, its source code and the contents that are accessed through this website are the intellectual property of its author who grants a license to use ASESORIA PEREIRA, without which the user can be considered assigned in no case.
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the provisions of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of ASESORIA PEREIRA The USER undertakes to respect the rights owned by ASESORIA PEREIRA. You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of ASESORIA PEREIRA
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: ASESORIA PEREIRA and trading techno are not liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: ASESORIA PEREIRA reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, ASESORIA PEREIRA will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case ASESORIA PEREIRA or trading techno will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in None of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: ASESORIA PEREIRA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use .
10.GENERALITIES: ASESORIA PEREIRA will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: ASESORIA PEREIRA may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between ASESORIA PEREIRA and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and courts of the city of Barcelona.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identification data of the company are presented below.
ASESORIA PEREIRA 2002, S.L.P. (ASESORIA PEREIRA)
NIF/TAX ID: B62727300
Pasaje Riu Llobregat, 10-12
08917 BADALONA (BARCELONA)
Phone (+34) 933 830 376
There are or could exist in the future, certain services and content accessible through the Web Portal, subject to particular conditions that may replace and / or complement these Conditions.
The User will be understood as the person who accesses, browses and uses the Web Portal, the services and / or the contents housed therein.
The navigation, access and use of the Web Portal do not require prior registration, however, there may be certain services offered through it, whose access will necessarily be conditioned to the registration and acceptance of particular conditions that will govern the referred service.
Access to the Web Portal by minors will be understood as expressly authorized by their parents, guardians or their legal representatives, who will be responsible for the acts that minors carry out as Web Users in accordance with the applicable regulations.
To access the Portal and the services offered, a device that meets the requirements of hardware and software compatibility (which may vary over time) and Internet access will be required. The User will be aware that these factors may influence the performance of the Web Portal and / or the possibility of accessing the services offered therein.
ASESORIA PEREIRA is not responsible for the impossibility of access or deficiencies in the operation of the Web Portal and / or the services offered through it due to the use of inappropriate devices, or due to interruptions of Internet service derived from network saturation or any another reason.
RULES OF USE
Use of the Service: the User undertakes in any case to use the Portal and its services in a diligent, correct, lawful manner, in accordance with the law, the Legal Notice, these Conditions (and / or those that are applicable in each case concrete), regulations of use and instructions put in its knowledge, as well as with the moral, the generally accepted good customs and the public order.
For this purpose, it will refrain from carrying out any illegal, prohibited, or harmful activity of the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services, equipment computer or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment of ASESORIA PEREIRA, other users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
Access Control: the User may access only those resources of the information system to which he is authorized.
Temporary Files: the information stored in the Web Portal must be consulted on the systems of ASESORIA PEREIRA without it being considered under any circumstances responsible for the information that the User exports of said Systems.
Conditions of use: When the User is using the Web Portal, he will be responsible for ensuring that the information he handles cannot be seen by unauthorized persons.
The User expressly agrees not to store, use, transmit or disseminate:
-Cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
-Distribution of viruses through the Internet, worms, Trojans or any other destructive activity, such as saturation, "mailbombing", etc. or denial of service attacks.
-The activities that interrupt or interfere with the effective use of other people's network resources.
-The collection and / or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or contravening the provisions of the data protection regulations.
-Share the access codes provided (in the event that it was registered as a User of a certain service that requires it) with another natural or legal person.
-Destroy, alter, disable or in any other way damage the data, programs or electronic documents of ASESORIA PEREIRA or third parties.
-Obstaculizar the access of other users through the massive and unjustified consumption of computer resources through which ASESORIA PEREIRA provides any of its services, as well as perform actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in said systems.
-Use the system to try to access restricted areas of the server, without the proper authorization of ASESORIA PEREIRA.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The design, images, labels, distinctive signs, trade name, brands, logos, products and services, etc. that contains the Web are protected by the Industrial Property Law and are owned by ASESORIA PEREIRA, without it being understood that the use or access to the Web Portal and / or the services provided therein, gives the User any right over the aforementioned design, images, labels, distinctive signs, trade name, brands, logos, products and services.
Likewise, the public contents that are accessed through this site are Intellectual Property of ASESORIA PEREIRA and/or third parties, without being understood to be assigned to the User in any case.
ASESORIA PEREIRA is the owner or licensee of all rights to the content of the Web Portal and the services offered through it. Access to the Website or its services does not grant the Users the right, nor any ownership over the intellectual or industrial property rights over the Content it houses. The User acknowledges and accepts that its use is strictly prohibited as well as its reproduction, communication and / or distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation, whether for personal, private and non-profit purposes or for commercial or lucrative purposes.
ASESORIA PEREIRA reserves the possibility of exercising the corresponding legal actions against Users who violate or infringe intellectual and industrial property rights.
The User will be responsible for:
-Maintain the confidentiality of the Keys that are provided, if applicable.
-Facilitate correct information to ASESORIA PEREIRA, any error in the data provided will be your sole responsibility. In the same way, the User will be responsible for maintaining in an updated way all the information that he has provided to ASESORIA PEREIRA, so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User.
-Damages and damages that may be caused to ASESORIA PEREIRA or to third parties for the data provided, as a result of the use of non-updated, false or non-current data and the use by third parties of personal keys of the User.
-In the event that the User obtains a copy of their clinical data, the latter will be solely and exclusively responsible for the use and custody of said information.
AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
The information, content or services offered through the Web are those that ASESORIA PEREIRA decides at any time and may vary over time. Therefore, there is no obligation on the part of this to keep the services available. However, Users will be informed when they decide to cancel the continuity of a certain service and the conditions for its termination.
Likewise, ASESORIA PEREIRA may cancel access to the services, totally or partially, to those Users who breach these Conditions.
GUARANTEE AND RESPONSIBILITY OF ASESORIA PEREIRA
Although ASESORIA PEREIRA uses systems compatible with most of the existing technologies in the market, it cannot guarantee the compatibility of the devices used by the User.
ASESORIA PEREIRA does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Portal or the Services offered. Therefore, you will be exempt from any responsibility derived from the access and use of the Website or the services offered through it (performance failures, interruptions or delay in the operation of the Services, system or line failure, etc.), even if there was a failure or malfunction that caused damage to third-party computer tools. In this sense, the User accesses the Web and the services under his sole responsibility.
The services offered through the Website comply with the provisions of the Spanish legal system.
ASESORIA PEREIRA and trading techno are released from any responsibility in case of improper use of the Portal and / or the services by the User.
ASESORIA PEREIRA will not be liable in cases of unavailability of services due to force majeure or temporary suspension thereof for technical reasons. Therefore, ASESORIA PEREIRA will not assume any responsibility for the damages, losses that could suffer as a result of events that could not have been foreseen, or that were expected to be unavoidable, either by chance or force majeure.
ASESORIA PEREIRA is not responsible for any failure, technical error, accident, breakdown, manipulation, interruption in services or any other incident that may arise in products, equipment or technical services outside of ASESORIA PEREIRA whose use is necessary for access to services.
Although ASESORIA PEREIRA has acted diligently and has taken the necessary measures, in accordance with the state of the technology, to avoid possible breaches in the security of the Portal, the absolute impossibility of vulnerability of the measures of Security taken.
ASESORIA PEREIRA is not responsible for the legality of other third-party websites from which the Portal can be accessed. ASESORIA PEREIRA is not responsible for the legality of other third-party websites, which could be linked or linked from this Portal.
MODIFICATION OF CONTENT AND CONDITIONS
ASESORIA PEREIRA may add new features to the website and / or modify the current conditions. In that case, the update will be published without prior notice. If the User does not agree with the new conditions, he will have a period of fifteen calendar days from the communication to terminate the contract through reliable communication to ASESORIA PEREIRA. The course of the aforementioned term without the User having expressed anything to the contrary, will imply full acceptance of the new conditions.